Our client is committed to finding the best and the brightest talent to help them reach the top.
If you are a dynamic, highly skilled Team leader Supply Chain and you enjoy working in a rapid pace within a rapidly growing business environment, then you will want to consider this position. If you excel at both verbal and written communication, collaboration and unrelenting innovation, we want to talk to you. If you bring passion, flexibility and respect to the table, you just might be the right fit for our team. While working at our client, you most definitely will recognize our informal work atmosphere, open culture, respectful interaction among colleagues and flat structure.
- The Team leader Supply Chain at our client is responsible for leading the Supply Chain team (approximately 7 employees), the way of working within the department and updating working procedures.
- Accordingly, you take care of employee’ development, including education and training, and are responsible for ensuring the correct composition of resources within the team.
- The Team leader Supply Chain transforms short and long-term planning into operational plans, in which you prioritize, estimate the investments and analyse costs and benefits.
- Moreover, you ensure uniformity in and standardization of (work) processes.
- The Team leader Supply Chain initializes and manages improvement processes in terms of quality, lead times, methods and software tools.
- Furthermore, you conclude framework contracts with suppliers, maintain relationship with these suppliers at a tactical/strategical level and determine the department budget, since you are responsible for tactical and co-responsible for strategical SC decisions.
What we expect
- You have a higher or academic educational degree in business administration, SCM or logistics or experience on this level.
- We expect you to have a minimum of 5 to 10 years working experience in a technical environment.
- The Team leader Supply Chain should be change-oriented and process-driven.
- Moreover, you should have strong communication and people management skills.
- It would be an advantage if you have experience with ERP systems (ISAH).
- Excellent written and spoken Dutch and English is required and additional languages are desired. You are located in the Netherlands.
What we offer
Our client offers a competitive salary and yearly profit distribution. Secondary employment conditions include a company defined contribution pension, complete payment of occupational disability insurances by the employer, a travel allowance and the possibility to participate in collective health insurances. You receive 32 leave days, if you promise to send us a postcard from your holiday destination!
If you are sure that you want to be part of our team, you should apply via Ruud van der Velden: 0641677032 or email@example.com