Six Sigma Black Belts are change agents for process and quality improvement. They are responsible for deploying and embedding quality concepts and continuous improvement tools across our business. They solve complex technical defects, reduce risk, set direction and lead the way to breakthrough improvements in product and process quality.
- Apply Six Sigma and Structured Problem Solving Methods to improve process capability and eliminate complex defects.
- Provide analysis and feedback to senior management on project activities, improvements, and savings.
- Lead cross-functional teams.
- Transfer best practices, Six Sigma techniques, procedures and tools to cross-functional teams.
You are going to need this to be successful:
- Strong quantitative and technical problem solving skills.
- Experienced in quality methods and tools like 6 Sigma, 5 Why’s analysis, Kaizen, brainstorming sessions, problem solving techniques, FMEA, 8D, Ishikawa diagrams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, lean, collaborative team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills. Good planning/tracking skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- High energy level, goal oriented self-starter with willingness to learn new ideas.
- Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude.
- Hands-on mentality to get the job done.
- Able to learn and use new processes and techniques and resourcefully solve complex technical issues.
- Willingness to grow continuously, both personally and professionally and a strong results orientation.
- Competency with standard business software tools (word processing, spreadsheets, etc.).
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English language, both orally and in writing.
- Bachelor degree in a technical discipline of equivalent.
- Six Sigma Black Belt Training.
- 5+ years’ work experience
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification.
- Experience in agile work environments.
- Experience with structured product development processes.
For more information please contact Rolf Drenthen or Ruud van der Velden, tel: (040) 25 95 000