Engine development is the center of competence for engine evelopment within PACCAR. In ourstate-of-art engine development center we develop engine families for future regulations. Our engines and trucks are best of class products in the transportation world. We are driven to provide environmentally friendly products that are cost-effective and highly reliable for our customers.
Within the engine development department, the System Function Design team is responsible to design engine and aftertreatment controllers to meet future requirements. To support the growth in projects and technology development, we are looking for a well-qualified Senior requirement and design engineer
- Unambiguous documentation of use cases and customer requirements on system level
- Based on customer requirements create control concept
- Verify requirements and controller concept with RCP on HIL or on an engine in test cell
- Support calibration engineers with pre calibration of new control concepts
- Collaboration in multidisciplinary project team
As a senior requirement and design engineer you will report to the engineering supervisor of System Function Design.
- MSc degree in a relevant area, for example automotive or mechanical engineering specialized in dynamics and control
- Proven track record in the field of requirement and design creation for mechatronic systems
- Extensive knowledge of Matlab and Simulink
- Experience and affinity with the automotive sector
- This person has the following competences
– Analytical capacity
– Good communication skills
– Attention to details
- Excellent English skills both verbally and in writing and Dutch skills are pre
- Doors Next Generation experience is a pre
- Domain knowledge with engine or after treatment controller development
- Good knowledge of requirement engineering
- Experience on Six Sigma related processes
i.e. DMAIC, Design For Six Sigma, FMEA, Monte Carlo
- A valid work permit is required.
For more information please contact Henri Baltussen or Rolf Drenthen, tel: (040) 259 50 00