Our client develops and produces complex mechatronic machines and modules for industry leading clients in the medical, analytical and semiconductor markets, based on customer specifications. Thanks to an innovative approach and modern design techniques, the time-to-market is kept as short as possible. After development they take care of the production and verification of prototypes and the volume introduction to support their customers in a successful market introduction of their machines to the end customers. The projects are carried out by multidisciplinary teams that work closely with the customer, development partners, suppliers and internal and external stakeholders.
What will you be doing as a Senior Project Manager?
- As a Project Manager you work in a dynamic, international, high-tech environment
- The team of project managers is driving the ambitious roadmap in leading edge mechatronic modules for customers in the Semicon, Analytical and medical industry
Your tasks in this position are a.o.:
- Lead a multidisciplinary team of professionals
- Drive the delivery of various products towards a volume worthy production and assembly process
- Manage projects on time, within budget and with the agreed quality level
- You are responsible to guide the team through complex technology selection, product specification, product design, and the integration and qualification of mechatronic systems within the boundaries imposed by process and planning
- Pro-actively drive the work in your team
- Participate in reviewing the process, and actively steer towards a sustainable product for volume production
- Use your leadership and teamwork skills to solve problems and improve team performance
In this role you will usually manage multiple projects at the same time.
You are an experienced Project Manager with highly developed interpersonal skills. With your experience it is no problem to manage and oversee your projects and keep a helicopter view without missing important details. You are a teambuilder and able to inspire, motivate and convince people. Also you think in opportunities and have a “can do” mentality. Furthermore you have:
- A Bachelor or Master degree
- Affinity with high tech complex systems
- At least 10 years experience leading complex technical projects
- Ability to take the lead in driving complex technical projects to a successful delivery
- You are a pro-active, analytical and creative person;
- Excellent oral and written command of English and preferably Dutch.
For more information please contact Ruud van der Velden, tel; 0641677032 or Ruud@detech.nl