The Project Manager is an ambassador for customers during projects from the sales phase to the delivery phase.
Our customers company is committed to finding the best and the brightest talent to help us reach the top.
- If you are a dynamic, highly skilled Project Manager and you enjoy working in a rapid pace within a rapidly growing business environment, then you will want to consider this position.
- If you excel at both verbal and written communication, collaboration and unrelenting innovation, we want to talk to you.
- If you bring passion, flexibility and respect to the table, you just might be the right fit for our team.
- While working you most definitely will recognize our informal work atmosphere, open culture, respectful interaction among colleagues and flat structure.
- The Project Manager is an ambassador for customers during projects from the sales phase to the delivery phase.
- Project Managers run various projects at the same time, which are in different phases and for different customers. Moreover, you manage the relationship with customers, come to an agreement regarding the requirements and define project plans.
- Project Managers are responsible for steering the project team towards a successful project realization by communicating with relevant stakeholders and paying attention to team members’ needs and the schedule.
- The Project Manager presents the progress (technical updates) during consultations and sets priorities based on the schedule.
- Of course, you are responsible for optimizing project management within our clients company!
What we expect
- You have a higher or academic educational degree in technical studies.
- We expect you to have a minimum of 3 to 7 years working experience in project management, preferably in worldwide customer projects. It would be an advantage if you have experience with machine installation on location.
- The Project Manager should be result driven and a connector and should have strong communication and planning skills.
- It would be an advantage if you have experience with international customer relations.
- Excellent written and spoken Dutch and English is required and additional languages are desired.
- Since this position includes (international) travel and ﬁeldwork (approximately 6-10 times per year), you must possess or can acquire a valid passport.
- You are located in the Netherlands.
What we offer
Our client offers a competitive salary and yearly profit distribution.
Secondary employment conditions include a company defined contribution pension, complete payment of occupational disability insurances by the employer, a travel allowance and the possibility to participate in collective health insurances.
You receive 32 leave days, if you promise to send us a postcard from your holiday destination!
Since our clients is a partner of Global organization we also provide you with international career advancement opportunities.
For more information please contact Ruud van der Velden (06) 416 770 32