Join our team!
Our company is committed to finding the best and the brightest talent to help us reach the top. If you are a dynamic, highly skilled Project/ Program Manager and you enjoy working in a rapid pace within a rapidly growing business environment, then you will want to consider this position.
If you excel at both verbal and written communication, collaboration and unrelenting innovation, we want to talk to you. If you bring passion, flexibility and respect to the table, you just might be the right fit for our team. While working for our client, you most definitely will recognize our informal work atmosphere, open culture, respectful interaction among colleagues and flat structure.
The Project/ Program Manager is responsible for:
- The implementation of a new product industrialization within our customers company
- You are responsible for profit and loss management of built to print projects and on-time deliveries of high quality products for our customers.
- In cooperation with the team, you manage daily QLTC activities for these accounts.
- The Program Manager presents the progress (technical updates) during consultations and sets priorities based on the schedule.
- You are responsible for managing customer relations, internal and external follow-up of actions, ensuring on time delivery of products and performing audits at the customer site.
- You report to the Director of Operations.
What we expect
- You have a higher or academic educational degree in technical studies.
- We expect you to have a minimum of 2 to 5 years working experience.
- You are result driven with a ‘getting things done mentality’ and have strong planning and communication skills, since you are working with remote (international) teams.
- It would be an advantage if you have experience with international customer relations.
- Excellent written and spoken English is required and additional languages are desired (NL, DE)
- Since this position includes (international) travel and ﬁeldwork, you must possess or can acquire a valid passport.
- You are located in the Netherlands.
For more information, please contact Ruud van der Velden:
Phone: +31 6416 77 032