Experienced finite element analyst who plays a key role in developing our new generation truck engines
We are the fastest growing truck manufacturer in Europe. Our engine development is the center of competence for engine development. In our state-of-art engine development center we develop engine families for the future regulations. Our engines and trucks are best in class products in the transportation world being always driven by providing environmentally friendly products with best cost-effectiveness and highest reliability for our customers.
The CAE-Engines group within our Engine Development is responsible for engine development related simulation methods. The CAE-Engines group gives computational simulation support to the other engine groups in the fields of Strength, Vibration, Flow and Functionality of components.
For the CAE-Engines group we are looking for a Structural Analyst FEM.
As Engine Structural Analyst you support the engine design groups in the field of component durability. Your input is an important part in the continuous improvement of our new generations of engines. Your tasks include:
- Predicting and analyzing component loads and dynamics;
- Predicting component stress using finite element analysis methods;
- Verification and optimization of concept designs using simulation tools
- You work in close cooperation with both construction and testing engineers.
As Engine Structural Analyst you report to the Engineering Supervisor of the CAE-Engines group.
- MSc. Degree in Engineering or Physics;
- Engine Hardware knowledge is a Pre;
- Experience with finite element analysis, preferably in a product design environment;
- Experience with low and high cycle fatigue analysis is a pre;
- Knowledge of Hyperworks and Abaqus is an advantage;
- Technical know-how and the ability to get to the core of issues efficiently and pragmatically are the keys to success in this position.
- You have a workpermit for working in the Netherlands
- Clear communication [both verbal as presentation wise]
- Pro-Active and result driven,
- Good organisational skills
- English level B2 or higher is required.
Voor meer informatie kunt u contact opnemen met Henri Baltussen of Rolf Drenthen, tel: (040) 259 50 00