We are looking for a strong technical communicator who is able to multitask and has EAS (Exhaust Aftertreatment System) knowledge.
Our engine & EAS development is the center of competence for development. In our state-of-art testing center we develop engine and EAS configurations for the future regulations. Our trucks are best in class products in the transportation world being always driven by providing environmentally friendly products with best cost-effectiveness and highest reliability for our customers.
The department Engine & EAS Hardware & Design is responsible for the development of new hardware engine and EAS concepts and maintaining the in-production products. The department is split in 5 groups; CAE, Injection & Turbo, Base engine, Engine Auxiliaries and EAS. For the EAS Hardware group we have an open position for a mechanical expert.
In your position as EAS Hardware Mechanical Expert you are responsible for industrialization of a future project product.
- Leading Simultaneous Engineering (SE) teams.
- Translate project goals into product requirements, and develop the design in cooperation with suppliers.
- Leading all required DFSS deliverables within the project, according Six Sigma principles.
- Problem resolution development acc. DMAIC principle.
- Participate and pro-active support to the project, assure alignment and technical decisions into project goals.
- Pro-actively coordinate and monitor planning and releases in line with project milestones as well as Supplier Sign Off and PPAP involvement.
- Report status and progress, of multiple KPI’s, towards management.
- Bachelor or Master degree on Mechanical or Engine Engineering.
- internship (for MSc) or at least 2 years (for BSc.) experience in a product development environment with heavy duty engines.
- A strong (verbal) communicator with excellent presentation skills.
- You are able to handle multiple projects because of strong organization skills and a problem solving and result driven personality.
- Good English skills are mandatory combined with willingness to learn Dutch
- You have a valid workpermit.
- Knowledge of EAS technology is a pre
- CAD software (NX) experience is preferred
Voor meer informatie kunt u contact opnemen met Henri Baltussen of Rolf Drenthen, tel: (040) 259 50 00