Our Truck parts are sold and serviced by a network of over one thousand independent dealer locations throughout Europe, the Middle East, Africa, South America, Australia, New Zealand and Asia.
Since 1973 PPE Parts has been a division of the global Parts organization and has become the leading distributor of qualitative truck parts and service concepts. PPE Parts exclusively distributes and sells Genuine Parts, and TRP Truck & Trailer Parts. Through the Dealer Network we can provide our customers additional benefits for truck and trailer servicing and repair.
Using an impressive combination of highly trained staff and the very latest IT storage and picking systems, the company’s Parts Distribution Centers in the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Spain, Hungary and Moscow, deliver the right parts to the right destination in time. Within PPE Parts, MDI (Managed Dealer Inventory) supports dealers to maintain and improve their stock management to reach our mutual goal of a high stock availability for the end customer.
The data analyst is responsible for the development of department metrics, tools, reporting and ad-hoc analysis related to improvements projects. The Data Analyst makes sure that the MDI Analysts have tools available to efficiently do their work and comes up with ways of improving this. Besides this, the Data Analyst is responsible for managing the inventory of some German dealers.
- Support management and MDI analysts with data and analysis and build tools to support the MDI analysts in their work.
- Promote continuous improvement of processes through Six Sigma tools and projects.
- Manage the inventory of German dealers to increase service level and reduce surplus and obsolete inventory.
- Master degree in Supply Chain Management, Statistics, Mathematics or a related discipline
- 2-3 years of professional experience as a Data Analyst or a related field
- Outstanding analytical skills and good understanding of mathematical and statistical concepts
- Fluent (preferably native) German and fluent in English
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Pro-active attitude
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, MS Access and BI tools.
For more information please contact Rolf Drenthen or Ruud van der Velden, tel: (040) 25 95 000