Leads small/medium industrial projects that lead to innovations in a single domain process.
Manages own project team.
Accent on realization of one main process, including setting strategic direction.
One single domain project, severe changes. Involving multiple businesses.
As a MLD (Modify Launched Design) Change Lead you are responsible for:
- Formulating the overall project plan, in consultation with management and other parties concerned on base of the architecture plan including the resources to be used, the manning of the project and the anticipated costs
- Defining the risks of the project (w.r.t. specs, costs, planning, and quality) and develops scenarios to overcome these risks.
- Organizing the project and arranges the management activities in terms of quality, time, money, information, and organization.
- Implementation and realization according to the project plan (specification, quality, time, money, information) and organization.
- Reports on the progress of the project with an agreed frequency on quality, status, time, and money to senior management and to the project members ensuring that there is an effective transfer and archiving of the project results and the associated knowledge.
The position is part of the Order to Fulfillment team in MLD (Modify Launched Design) group in the Mother and Child Care Business group. You will work in close cooperation with colleagues from the other departments and locations of Philips across the world.
We are looking for someone with
- Power of persuasion, able to convey enthusiasm, people manager.
- Organizational talent, team player, Communicative, Result-oriented.
- Required experience in Development consumer device
- Several years of experience in directing (small) projects in relevant technological areas.
- Preferably, experience as Project Manager. Necessary know how / skills
- University education in technical engineering of the relevant technology or has reached this level through another form of training or experience.
- Knowledge of project management methods. PMP certification, Prince2 or equivalent.
- Lean basic tools knowledge.
- Directing and motivating of project members; coaching skills required
This role will appeal to you if you ….
- Enjoy working in cross-functional teams
- Are curious, open and feel at home in a dynamic environment
- Have an affinity with industrial projects and feel comfortable with challenging requirements
For more information please contact Rolf Drenthen or Ruud van der Velden, tel: (040) 25 95 000