Within the Engine Integration Department a position becomes open for monitoring and improving Engine/EAS/OBD (EU/NA) integration performance.
An engineer who will act as a hub between the calibration groups and align requirements, performance and tests.
A person who can create overview(s), initiate analyses, monitor progress, and summarize issues (or good news) to report out.
For different phases of ongoing projects, some exemplary tasks are:
- Provide critical applications and usage collectives from field data, for proof-of-concept engine definition;
- Align on internal requirements between calibration groups for achieving high-level performance requirements
- Identify first test cases, for early test cell and vehicle testing;
- Monitor for expected performance from the start of field tests, act on gaps, possible improvements, and degradations;
Initiate and automate monitoring of long term performance indications and act on any unexpected changes in current product.
- Curiosity, for how our engines are used in all applications, configurations, and regions;
- Initiative, to (have) dig for strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats, and improve our engine in all applications;
- Cooperation, for bringing groups with different insights together;
- Monitoring, for expected performance and any changes thereof occurring;
Analytical capacity, to combine information from many different sources on configurations and applications and their impact.
For more information please contact Rolf Drenthen or Ruud van der Velden, tel: (040) 25 95 000