Join our team!
Our client is committed to finding the best and the brightest talent to help them reach the top. If you are a dynamic, highly skilled Field Service Engineer and you enjoy working in a rapid pace within a rapidly growing business environment, then you will want to consider this position. If you excel at both verbal and written communication, collaboration and unrelenting innovation, Détech wants to talk to you. If you bring passion, flexibility and respect to the table, you just might be the right fit for their team. While working at our customer, you most definitely will recognize their informal work atmosphere, open culture, respectful interaction among colleagues and flat structure.
- The Field Service Engineer is responsible for periodic maintenance of machines at our clients site based on work instructions.
- Accordingly, the Field Service Engineer detects and solves malfunctions and complaint causes in terms of electronic, pneumatic and process technical parameters.
- Since work is carried out both locally (approximately 25 percent) and internationally (approximately 75 percent), you also perform repairs on parts and systems and solve malfunctions and complaints of the customer by telephone at our customers site.
- As a Field Service Engineer, you advise clients on the effective deployment of upgrades and spare parts.
- You define and report structural problems and findings for improvement to the Team leader Service.
- In terms of administration, you prepare service reports and keep machine lists up to date.
- Employment of a Field Service Engineer starts with an internal on the job training.
- Not to forget, you are the ambassador of our client at the customer site
What we expect:
- We expect you to have work experience in terms of mechatronics (including pneumatics) and electrics.
- Experience with laser technology and PC controllers would be an advantage.
- Excellent written and spoken English is required and additional languages are desired.
- Since this position includes (international) travel and ﬁeldwork, you must possess or can acquire a valid passport.
- You are located in the Netherlands.
What we offer
Our customer offers a competitive salary and yearly profit distribution. Secondary employment conditions include a company defined contribution pension, complete payment of occupational disability insurances by the employer, a travel allowance and the possibility to participate in collective health insurances. You receive 32 leave days, if you promise to send them a postcard from your holiday destination! Since our client is part of a Global group, they also provide you with international career advancement opportunities.
For more information you can contact Ruud van der Velden; firstname.lastname@example.org