The department Product Development Vehicle Electrical & Electronic Systems is responsible for the application and development of all electrical and electronic vehicle systems for our trucks. The majority of the this development is outsourced however there is a growing trend towards in-house development of application software.
Furthermore VEE-Systems create the wiring harness concept designs and coordinate connectors for the whole vehicle.
As Electronics Engineer you support the development of new/updated connectors for conventional and electric (high voltage) vehicles.
You will be responsible for:
- Specification and choice of connectors, contacts and periferals for conventional and electric (high voltage) vehicles
- Support in wiring harness concept design in Saber
- Supplier choice in coordination with Purchasing
- Maintaining supplier contacts
- Communication with stakeholders within the organization
- Initiating connector testing
- Production release into the Mainframe and Team center
- Relevant technical education on Bachelor level, preferably Automotive
- Preferably experience with Saber
- Fluent English language – effective communication in both verbal and written
- Good planning / tracking skills
- Team player
- Quality oriented
For more information contact Henri Baltussen or Rolf Drenthen, tel: (040) 259 50 00