Our client one of the biggest global players in the heavy duty truck industry. The department is the center of competence for engine development. In our state-of-art engine development center we develop engine families for the future regulations. Our engines and trucks are best of class products in the transportation world being always driven by providing environmentally friendly products with best cost-effectiveness and highest reliability for our customers. As a globally working company we do offer optimal opportunities to contribute to our success in a multicultural team.
- Development of aftertreatment performance in order to meet development targets, e.g. to meet future emission regulations.
- Development of problem solutions and realization of solutions in close cooperation with internal and external development partners.
- Developing test procedures for calibration and supervision of heavy duty engine aftertreatment tests on engine dyno’s
- Calibration and control strategy development for aftertreatment systems
- Documentation and evaluation of testing results
- Planning and development of validation test procedures for supervision of heavy duty engine aftertreatment tests on engine dyno’s and vehicles
- Application support for vehicle related engine aftertreatment applications.
- Exhaust Aftertreatment System (after-) maiden testing
- Collaboration in project teams
- Bachelor or Master degree on mechanical or automotive engineering
- Knowledge in the field of thermodynamics, combustion and control engineering
- Minimal 3 years’ experience in field of diesel or exhaust aftertreatment applications
- Structured working approach combined with pleasure to work in teams
- Enthusiasm to deal with complex Engine – Exhaust Aftertreatment Systems and to take much pleasure in development of solutions for complex technical problems
- Experience with data set control tools, e.g. Calterm, AVL Creta and Matlab is preference
- Accurate and good communication skills
- Good English skills and good working knowledge of Dutch are mandatory.
- A valid work permit is required.
For more information please contact Henri Baltussen or Rolf Drenthen, tel: (040) 259 50 00