Our client one of the biggest global players in the heavy duty truck industry. The department is the center of competence for engine development. In our state-of-art engine development center we develop engine families for the future regulations. Our engines and trucks are best of class products in the transportation world being always driven by providing environmentally friendly products with best cost-effectiveness and highest reliability for our customers. As a globally working company we do offer optimal opportunities to contribute to our success in a multicultural team.
- Bachelor of Master degree on mechanical engineering with specialization on internal combustion engines.
- Detailed knowledge in the field of thermodynamics, combustion and control engineering
- At least 3 years of diesel engine application experience preferably on HD truck engines
- First practical experience on diesel engine – exhaust after treatment (EAS) interaction. (SCR, DPF)
- Structured working approach combined with pleasure to work in teams.
- Enthusiasm to deal with complex engine-EAS systems and to take much pleasure in development of solutions for complex technical problems.
- Valid work permit and good English skills and are mandatory combined with willingness to learn Dutch.