Department: NVH&Validation, subgroup of Engine Integration and Validation, Engine Development
The NVH & Validation group consists of two teams. One team does noise and vibration measurements of heavy duty diesel engines in research and development. The other team attends long-term engine endurance tests followed by detailed inspection and rating of all relevant engine parts after the test. Goal of these endurance tests is to gain confidence about the reliability and durability of the engine under service conditions.
- Make sure that the endurance test is carried out according to test standards and specific arrangements
- Daily monitoring of test data during the endurance test
- Analysis of all data before, during and after the test
- Detailed inspection and rating of all relevant engine parts according to the inspection list
- Present the results to all stakeholders
- Write a detailed test report in english including a judgement of the overall engine condition after the test in relation to the desired engine life in service. Give advise and recommendations for improvement
- Contribute to the development of specialised knowledge regarding durability issues.
- Education level bachelor/master mechanical engineering or automotive
- Good PC working skills
- Good knowledge of english and german language
- Accurate, precise, calm, analytic mind, stress resistant, team player
- Enthusiastic about the technological challenges of big diesel engines such as exhaust emissions, fuel consumption, cost, durability
- Experience at engine rating is a plus
Voor meer informatie kunt u contact opnemen met Henri Baltussen of Rolf Drenthen, tel: (040) 259 50 00