.As an engine performance calibration engineer you will be part of a team which calibrates our best in class engines for optimal performance under all conditions within the defined constraints.
- Develop heavy duty diesel engines with focus on engine performance and ECU function calibration
- Performance validation of new proto engines
- Analyze and solve deviations
- Monitor spread
- Deliver feedback for improvements
- Take part on one of many engine calibration tasks within the team, all with the goal to have optimal fuel economy and performance within the defined constraints.
- Take initiative to constantly improve tools and processes
- Documentation of test results, tool usage and possible improvements
- Collaboration in teams to support several different projects
As an engine performance calibration engineer you will report to the Engineering Supervisor of the System Calibration team..
- Master degree in Automotive Technology or Mechanical Engineering
- Engine testing experience, preferably on heavy duty truck engines
- Data acquisition
- Data analytics
- ATI / Inca
- Experience on heavy duty truck engine calibration is a pre
- Matlab experience (modeling and scripting) is a pre
- Knowledge of statistics
- This person has the following competences
- Result orientation
- Progress monitoring
- Attention to details
- Excellent English skills both verbally and in writing and Dutch skills are preferred
Our Engine Development is the center of competence for heavy duty diesel engine development. We are driven to providing environmentally friendly products that are cost-effective and highly reliable for our customers. Within the engine development department, the system calibration group is responsible for optimization and calibration of new developed engines.
For more information please contact Henri Baltussen or Rolf Drenthen, tel: (040) 259 50 00