Our customer XYZ Dynamics is leading in sustainable mobility with the development of the AxLectric. The AxLectric is a retrofit add-on electric powertrain for LCVs. It will guarantee full-electric driving in zero-emission zones, because of its intelligent EMS – GEO Fencing system. This makes it possible for fleet owners such as construction workers to keep performing their work with their existing vehicle. The AxLectric is connecting city and transport and helps governments reach their stated goals.
For the development of hard- and software we are looking for a
Embedded vehicle software engineer
As an embedded vehicle software engineer, you are responsible for the software that runs real-time on the hybrid vehicle platform that is being developed by XYZ. You are a “jack-of-all-trades” that can independently execute a large variation in tasks.
Your job is to:
- Work out basic functional requirements into detailed software specifications
- Setting up a software design process that is based on the ISO26262 standard. Including:
- Risk Assessment (ASIL-based)
- Requirements specification, design, implementation and integration
- Validation (e.g. by setting up unit tests)
- Create a systematic approach (“i.e. toolchain”) to automate the validation process
- Write software functions according to specifications
- Write hardware drivers for the embedded hardware platform
- Write Simulink C-MEX S-functions to enable automation of the code generation process using Simulink.
- Document all activities above.
Skills & Competences
- MSc. or BSc. in embedded systems, control theory or relevant mechanical- or automotive
- Knowledge of automotive safety and standards like ISO 26262, AutoSAR is a plus
- Coding experience in C and C++.
- Experience with Simulink Coder and C-MEX S-functions.
- Experience with embedded platforms/DSPs. (STM32F4xx, LPC or similar.)
- Experience in setting up software design processes.
- Ability to cooperate and take ownership in a small, fast growing team.
- Knowledge of Dutch is a plus and a valid work permit is mandatory.
For more information please contact Ruud van der Velden or Henri Baltussen, tel: (040) 259 50 00