Make an impact on the future of automotive software and contribute to the latest trends in the automotive world!
You will be part of an experienced international team of the Platform Development group of Embedded Engineering that is located in our awesome new office in Eindhoven. Our full model based software development process is unique in the industry.
Embedded Engineering is primarily located in Eindhoven and has an office in Pune, India and has over 120 highly skilled people today. Together we deliver world class engineering in the domains of engine controllers and vehicle controllers.
The automotive industry is changing rapidly and our organization needs to keep up with the latest trends. Software becomes more important than ever. In order to strengthen our Embedded Engineering organization, we are looking for an Embedded Software Engineer who wants to make an impact on the future of automotive.
- Responsible for the design, realization and test of a system, subsystem and component as part of a user story / feature; understands and communicates consequences of the design on the architecture Designs for (manual and automated) testability
- Participates in the planning and retrospective processes during scrum rituals
Identifies impediments and sorts them out (with support from the scrum master where required)
- Collaborates, supports and guides other team members towards achieving team goals (collaboration and knowledge sharing)
- Executes on the definition of done and ensures minimum build failure on account of integration issues, and acts quickly when failures are detected
- As an Embedded Software Engineer you will report to the supervisor
- Platform Development – Software Engineering
Hack on whatever you want during our bi-annual hackathons
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- You have a Bachelor in Software Engineering, Informatics, Computer Science or equivalent
- Soft skills: Ability to collaborate well in teams and across, managing conflicts, interdependencies, accountable and self-organizing
- A proactive workstyle and adapt to change
- Some experience with model based software environments such as Simulink and knowledge of development methodologies like Agile/Scrum
- Preferably experience with automotive standards such as ISO26262 and with developing AUTOSAR Software Components
- Fluent in English language – effective communication in both verbal and written form; willing to learn the Dutch language
- And last but not least: willing to learn and show perseverance
Please contact Rolf Drenthen or Ruud van der Velden, tel: (040) 259 50 00 for more information.