As a Vehicle Control Engineer you create mechatronic control concepts for improved and new vehicle control functions in the domain of Hybrid powertrains for heavy duty trucks.
Your tasks will include design, modelling and rapid control prototyping. You will also actively support building of prototype vehicles for verification and validation of the functional design. You will write formal functional design requirement documents and monitor the function development towards implementation and validation. You will cooperate closely within a multidisciplinary team with different departments, such as function architects, EE architects, system engineers, test engineers and external suppliers. You are the linking pin for translating their input into a feasible control concept design.
- For this high-tech function we are looking for candidates with an academic education in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, specialized and experienced in Control Engineering in the robotics or the automotive domain.
- You have excellent skills in modelling in Matlab/Simulink/Stateflow and model based development.
- You have an active hands-on mentality with a feel for the constructive aspects of prototyping.
- You can fluently speak and write Dutch and English.
- You have good communication skills and an analytical mind, are pro-active and have a committed team-player attitude.
- Valid workpermit is mandatory
The department Vehicle Control within Product Development is responsible for the design and validation of feasible control concepts for vehicle functions, both in advanced technology projects as in product development projects. These control concepts are to be applied in all vehicles.
For more information please contact Ruud van der Velden or Rolf Drenthen, tel: (040) 259 50 00