The Customer Service department takes care of incoming quotation requests, orders, return requests and handles complaints within Truck Parts Logistics Eindhoven. The department is the first contact for own country organizations, importers and dealers worldwide and works closely with, among others, Stock Control & Supply, Parts PDCs, ITS, and Marketing & Sales.
- Acts as the first line contact in respect to parts queries and requests for information from Dealers and Customers
- Responsible for managing dealer exceptions to a successful conclusion
- Generate improvement ideas and help implement them.
- Closely liaises with all other Parts Departments – particularly Materials, Warehouse (PDC) and Parts Sales/Marketing, Forwarders to promptly action and resolve Dealer and Customer requests
- Processes new parts orders and expedite backorders
- Processes returns and related credit notes
- Arranges special deliveries to Dealers in respect to urgent requests
- Resolves shipment and invoice queries
- Respond to Dealer questions in a timely manner via CRM
The Customer Service agent will report to the Customer Services Supervisor
- Bachelor Degree or substantial vocational experience in a customer oriented work environment
- An excellent telephone manner and written communication skills are essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills are essential
- Applicants must be computer literate and possess the ability to swiftly familiarize themselves with our logistics system and CRM
- Ability to work within an international team and to be able to multitask
- Experience in a customer service type position is desirable, but an understanding of the need for outstanding customer service is an essential requirement.
- Language skills (fluent):
- A must: English, German
- Advantage Italian/ Dutch / Spanish
- Knowledge of trucks and truck parts is desirable
- Six Sigma experience is desirable
- PowerBI knowledge is an advantage
For more information please contact Rolf Drenthen or Ruud van der Velden, tel: (040) 25 95 000