Are you looking for a challenging job as CAE specialist for truck-Frame and -Components?
- Give support and advice to design engineers (internal and external parties) to optimize frames, component parts and fixation of lighting systems for various projects.
- Initiate reports and presentations to archive results in an unambiguous way.
- Development and optimization of methods and procedures to achieve more accurate predictions.
- Support of knowledge projects and advanced technology projects with external partners.
Your technical knowledge and analysis skills are very important for the continuous improvement of our trucks. You work in close cooperation with Testing and Design engineers as well as other CAE specialists (internal and external parties).
- Master degree in mechanical engineering.
- Profound knowledge of Abaqus, Hyperworks and Matlab. (linear and non linear).
- Knowledge of FE-safe and/or FEMFAT is preferable.
- Furthermore knowledge of commercial vehicles, vehicle dynamics and durability/fatigue principles.
- 1-2 years working experience with above mentioned tools.
- Excellent knowledge of English language (verbally and in writing). Preferably also knowledge of Dutch language.
- Strong reporting and presentation skills.
- Pro-active attitude and able to implement improvements within design constraints (pragmatic approach).
- Strong character and enthusiastic performer with a very flexible attitude.
For more information please contact Rolf Drenthen or Ruud van der Velden, tel: (040) 25 95 000