PPE Parts Europe is responsible for the sales of spare parts to over 1,000 truck dealers, TRP stores and customers around the world. To satisfy our customers’ ‘one stop shop’ requirement, PPE Parts sells branded parts for truck applications and TRP branded parts for other manufacturers of trucks, semi-trailers and workshop items.
The Pricing & Positioning department is part of the Marketing department within PPE Parts Europe. The department (4 persons) is responsible for determining, implementing, monitoring and maintaining retail prices, discount structures and dealer purchase prices for aftermarket spare parts (+/- 300,000) in markets both within and outside Europe. All this with the aim of stimulating turnover, optimizing profit and improving the competitive position.
- As Business Analyst Pricing you determine and optimize the prices of existing and new products during the lifecycles by using market- and sales data.
- In collaboration with Product Management and Sales, you develop new pricing policies and work on repositioning product groups.
- You assess Pricing-related questions from various stakeholders and ensure adequate follow-up.
- You provide extensive analyzes and reports and present the results to management.
- You are an important link within the Product Marketing team and you contribute directly to the turnover and profit targets of PPE Parts Europe.
- A bachelor or master (preferred) degree in for instance data analytics, business economics, industrial engineering or business administration..
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel, MS Access and possibly SQL or power BI
- Able to translate data into commercial opportunities and take advantage of them.
- Able to perform complex analyses to improve pricing policy.
- Good presentation skills and able to communicate and operate at all organizational levels.
- Good command of the English language, spoken and written.
- Required competences: Analytical ability, commercial, eye for detail, initiative.
For more information please contact Rolf Drenthen or Ruud van der Velden, tel: (040) 25 95 000