Strong technical team player who can multitask and has engine / aftertreatment knowledge.
In our state-of-art testing center we develop engine and aftertreatment configurations for the future regulations. Our trucks are best in class products in the transportation world being always driven by providing environmentally friendly products with best cost-effectiveness and highest reliability for our customers.
The department Hardware & Design is responsible for the hardware development of new engines and aftertreatment systems and maintaining the in-production products. The department is split in 5 groups; CAE, Injection & Turbo, Base engine, Engine Auxiliaries and Aftertreatment.
As Hardware Engineer Aftertreatment, you play a central and key role in the hardware development of aftertreatment systems together with multiple international stakeholders. Within a team you contribute to the optimization of current products and/or future product developments. Within role no two days are the same.
CAD activities are outsourced and a minority of your tasks.
- Coordination and development of various activities in close cooperation with internal stakeholders and external supplier.
- Translate project goals into product requirements, co-design, validate and implement towards market introduction.
- Six sigma deliverables execution as well as problem resolution.
- Contribute to extensive validation and release activities towards project milestones.
- Participate / leading Simultaneous Engineering (SE) teams.
- Ensure that components meet their requirements with focus on emissions, functionality, reliability, quality, robustness, manufacturability.
- Analyze results and presenting to management.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical or Automotive Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience
- A strong team player and communicator.
- Able to handle multiple tasks by structure way of working
- Strong organization and problem solving skills and result driven personality.
- English is mandatory and preferable Dutch
For more information please contact Rolf Drenthen or Ruud van der Velden, tel: (040) 25 95 000