Are you going to test our trucks?
- Prepare and execute customer field tests, based on internal test requests.
- Coordinate test set-up and test execution with our internal client.
- Analyze and report all issues found during the tests.
- Use data logger information for problem analysis.
- Documentation and evaluation of testing results.
- Execute vehicle inspections and coordinate vehicle rebuilt and update activities.
- Communication with customers, drivers and dealers involved in the field test.
- Periodical technical 24/7 customer support service by carrying support telephone.
- Develop corporate test standards for Long Run endurance tests and customer field tests .
- Develop new test procedures.
- Active contribution to improvement of efficient testing and testing quality.
- Collaboration in project teams.
- Bachelor on Mechanical Engineering (Automotive, Electronics).
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with vehicle testing.
- Experienced and familiar with measurement technique
- Good communication skills.
- Experienced in the field of test data analysis and statistics.
- Structured working approach combined with pleasure to work in teams.
- Good English and Dutch language skills are mandatory.
- Having a truck driving license (license CE) is required for this position.
For more information please contact Rolf Drenthen or Ruud van der Velden, tel: (040) 25 95 000