Project Accounting Manager
The Project Accounting Manager supports the Area Controller in the activities necessary for the implementation of the contract management system and in the process to ensure accurate and timely accounting (general ledger/VAT) and reporting of the assigned PFE Subsidiaries in accordance with local requirements and our accounting policies and procedures.
- Determine/finalize account mappings between the financial software (Exact) and the new contract management system (Alfa),
- Adapt/implement financial and reconciliation reports (in Power BI) as well as tools, procedures and guidelines for accounting as to ensure compliance with Paccar policies or local laws and regulations,
- Assure adequate and correct documentation/support of transactions and reports,
- Assist in IT audit for identified SOX-critical reports,
- Support the accounting managers of the respective PFE Subsidiaries in preparation activities for the general ledger,
- Assist in preparation of documentation for the internal and external audit processes,
- Assure availability of new reports for reconciliation purposes, financial reporting and forecasting,
- Maintain a close relationship with the assigned Area Controller, accounting manager of the respective PFE Subsidiaries and accounting staff in order to facilitate continuance of smoothly running financial processes in the transition period,
- Manage and/or perform the execution of administrative tasks of the assigned PFE subsidiaries in close cooperation with the accounting teams (1-4 persons),
- Assure an accurate and timely delivery of the month end closing for the assigned subsidiaries following migration.
The assigned subsidiaries depend on the roll out schedule for the contract management system.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting I Business (U.K.: ACA or CIMA qualification required)
- Fulltime available in 2021
- Minimal 5 years of financial experience
- Knowledge of US GAAP/IFRS requirements for financial reporting
- Knowledge of financial software (Exact or Unit4) is a must
- Strong PC skills to include proficiency with Excel and Power BI
- Experience with migration of financial and operational systems
- Knowledge of the PFE products & services, procedures, policies and strategy
- Good knowledge of the English language, both verbally and in writing.
- Attention to details:
- Analytical Capacity:
- Learning orientation:
- Stress Tolerance:
- Substantive Professionalism:
For more information please contact Rolf Drenthen or Ruud van der Velden, tel: (040) 25 95 000