You have experience in project management and , through thorough analysis, you can quickly create complex processes and come up with original and alternative solutions. You know how to motivate and enthuse your team members in a social and communicative way.
The Diagnostics department is part of the After Sales organization within Marketing & Sales , has up to 45-50 people and is responsible for the hardware and software development, production and maintenance of the DAVIE tool for our Trucks and Engines workshops and – factories worldwide. The DAVIE-Tool is an off-board diagnostic tool and offers dealers, garage and workshop owners six main features, in order to perform diagnostic and repair activities as efficient as possible:
– Quick Check
– Vehicle Updates
– Customer Parameters
– Diagnostic test set
– Manufacturing Sequences
The objective of the department is to offer optimum support to the dealers, workshop and garage owners in the diagnosis, maintenance and repair process.
The Diagnostic Business Analyst examines the needs of Diagnostics and translates these into requirements and user requirements in specifications.
You collect customer needs and convert them to ‘required’ functionalities for our internal and external suppliers and herein determines an optimal balance. You are the proactive driving force between various customers, the Diagnostics team and their suppliers.
The main responsibilities:
- Define , follow up and verify all diagnostic requirements for the diagnostic platform required worldwide for our vehicles and engines.
- Define , verify and verify all production-related diagnostic requirements and / or all service-related projects, requirements.
- Ensure our service diagnosis competitive position in the market.
The Business Analyst works closely with other departments in the organization. You maintain customer contact between dealers and operations.
Continuous improvement and the pursuit of efficiency in collaboration with colleagues is of great importance to achieve the team goals.
We are looking for a practical, hands-on analyst with organizational and planning skills who naturally take the lead. A candidate with a degree on technical bachelor or master for example in automotive engineering or information technology, who is also capable of working with the subjects on business administration level.
- As diagnostic business analyst you are assertive, pro-active and decisive
- You have at least 5 years relevant experience, preferably in a (Truck) automotive related environment.
- You are familiar with the V- cycle model and preferably have knowledge of definition and acceptance validation, vehicle communication and diagnostic methods.
- Knowledge of Agile scrum is a plus
- Of course you have good communication skills in Dutch and English
For more information please contact Rolf Drenthen or Ruud van der Velden, tel: (040) 25 95 000