Do you want to play a key role in developing the next generation diesel engines?
On-Board Diagnostics (OBD) is a precision-based technology embedded into our world-class diesel engines. It’s a digital communication system that provides a real-time snapshot of Engine and Aftertreatment performance to aid service technicians during repair. On-Board Diagnostics is about making a global impact while examining the tradeoffs between certification and robustness.
- ‘All I want from tomorrow is to get it better than today’
– Always looking for Continuous Improvement to give the best product for our customers
- Not afraid to say what needs to be said, do what needs to be done.
- Calibration of Diagnostics related to Comprehensive Components (Temperature and Pressure sensors) for Aftertreatment systems to ensure that our engine development is compliant to OBD regulation and our product specification book
- Specify and Monitor interaction between different development teams for involved components and associated diagnostics.
- Perform Calibration and Verification work on engine and vehicle level related to these components.
- Identify Weaknesses & Opportunities wrt diagnostic, processes and tooling.
- Support Field data analysis for statistical analysis.
- Support the OBD Certification & Documentation process.
- Development of tools to control, maintain and optimize calibration processes (Testcases / DOE / Simulations / HIL)
- Bachelor or Master degree on automotive or mechanical engineering with specialization on internal combustion engines or after-treatment systems.
- Knowledge or interest in OBD regulation and OBD systems.
- Familiar with operating principles of Automotive Pressure and Temperature Sensors and their Interface to a Control Unit
- Structured working approach combined with pleasure to work in teams.
- Good Matlab/Simulink, Data Processing Tools & MS-Office skills are mandatory.
- Knowledge about Statistics is required
- Good English skills are mandatory combined with willingness to learn Dutch if needed.
For more information please contact Rolf Drenthen or Ruud van der Velden, tel: (040) 25 95 000