- Prepare, execute and analyze functional tests on trucks, vehicles and systems, based on internal test requests
- Documentation and evaluation of testing results
- Coordinate test set-up and test execution with internal client
- Develop corporate test standards for functional testing
- Develop new test procedures
- Active contribution to improvement of efficient testing and testing quality
- Collaboration in project teams
- Bachelor or Master level on Mechanical Engineering (Automotive, Embedded Systems, Electronics).
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with functional vehicle testing.
- Experienced and familiar with measurement technique.
- Have affinity/experience with Embedded Control Systems and CAN bus systems.
- Good communication skills.
- Experienced in the field of test data analysis and statistics.
- Structured working approach combined with pleasure to work in teams.
- Good English (or German) language skills are mandatory combined with willingness to learn Dutch.
- Having a truck driving license (license CE) would be a pre.
For more information please contact Rolf Drenthen or Ruud van der Velden, tel: (040) 25 95 000