The Product Development department Vehicle Electrics/Electronics is responsible for the application and development of electrical and electronic vehicle systems. Within this department, the group Vehicle Electrification focuses on high voltage systems (i.e. eMotor, convertors, e-auxiliaries, batteries, etc) for Battery Electric Vehicles (BEV).
These high voltage systems are developed in close cooperation with system suppliers, and together with our sister companies.
As senior engineer high voltage systems you are primarily responsible for the realisation of the correct functioning of the high voltage vehicle system during the development and test phase, at production run and in series production.
You will be involved in the specification and development of new and modified electrical systems and components, which are part of the total electrical system of the BEV and you take care of the documentation, which is required for developing diagnostics applications for production and dealer testing.
You cooperate closely with your engineering colleagues from different departments, in the Netherlands and in the USA. You are the integrator between supplier and other internal departments, such as Marketing, After Sales, production, purchasing and testing, with focus on correctly specifying system requirements (hardware and software), monitoring supplier progress, initiating and following system testing, and management reporting on development status.
- HTS/TU Electrical Engineering/Automotive Engineering/Computer Science.
- Knowledge and experience with (high voltage) electrical/electronic systems of the vehicle.
- Knowledge and experience with CAN network applications on vehicles.
- Experience with Matlab/Simulink/Stateflow is preferred.
- Team player
- Independent, pro-active and focus on results.
- Knowledge and experience in the area of coordination and planning is an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience with PC and Windows platform.
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English, and preferably also German.
For more information please contact Rolf Drenthen or Ruud van der Velden, tel: (040) 25 95 000