Customer Service Agent
Our client is a technology company and a leading commercial vehicle manufacturer in Europe. Our client is a wholly owned subsidiary of a world leader in the development and manufacture of outstanding light, medium and heavy commercial vehicles. It also develops and produces advanced diesel engines, provides financial services and information technology and sells truck parts as part of its core business.
As a Customer Service agent do you take care of incoming quotation, requests, orders, return requests and handles complaints. The department where you are working is the first contact for own country, organizations, importers and dealers worldwide and works closely with other departments.
A selection of the tasks
- You act as the first line contact in respect to parts queries and requests for information from Dealers and Customers;
- You are responsible for managing dealer exceptions to a successful conclusion;
- You generate improvement ideas and help implement them;
- Together with other departments - particularly Materials, Warehouse, Forwarders and Parts Sales/Marketing you promptly action and resolve Dealer and Customer requests;
- You process new parts orders and expedite backorder;
- You arrange special deliveries to Dealers in respect to urgent requests;
- You resolve shipment and invoice queries;
- You respond to Dealer questions in a timely manner via CRM.
- You have a Bachelor Degree with a preferred discipline in Customer Service, Communication, Logistics or Supply Chain Management;
- You have an excellent telephone manner and written communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills are essential;
- You must be computer literate and you possess the ability to swiftly familiarize yourself with our logistics system and CRM;
- You are able to work within an international team and you are able to multitask
- Experience in a customer service type position is desirable, but an understanding of the need for outstanding customer service is an essential requirement;
- Six Sigma experience is desirable;
- Knowledge of trucks and truck parts is an advantage;
- Language skills (fluent): English plus at least 1 of either Polish / German / Italian / French / Czech / Spanish
What we offer
- Appropriate salary;
- Flexible working hours;
- Working in a committed and innovative organization;
- Opportunities for personal development by following courses and (online) training courses.
Are you the customer service agent we are looking for? Do you see yourself in the profile above and does this interest you? Then apply now!
Functiegroep: Service / after sales