Global Manager Engineering
Our client belongs to the worldwide top in the field of high-tech packaging and tooling. They develop, clean, produce and manage the logistic flow of packaging for high-quality industrial products. Very fragile, valuable parts get the protection they need during transport all over the world.
Their strength lies in the total solution. They do not only develop client-specific packaging materials, but take care of the entire process. The Service Centre ensures that, wherever in the world re-usable packaging is collected, cleaned and repaired to new condition. They do this for global players in the semiconductor-, electronics-, aerospace-, medical industries and machine building.
Due to the strong growth of the organization, we are looking for a Global Manager Engineering.
As a Global Manager Engineering you are responsible for, among other things:
- Communicating the mission,vision and expectations;
- Set up, promote and realize a company-wide Technology Roadmap;
- Determining and realizing the necessary building blocks;
- Coordination with line management of local offices (Managing Directors);
- Appointing, directing and assessing Manager (s) Engineering of local offices;
- Progress report to BoD;
- Active analysis of the entire engineering organization;
- Seeing and exploiting opportunities;
- Escalation model;
- Relationship management;
- Managing innovation / Development / processes;
- Integrating sustainability in the engineering programs;
- Performance, financials and contract formation (joined effort HR).
- Appropriate professional and intellectual level in Packaging and tooling industry;
- Minimum of 10 years of professional experience;Minimum of 5 years of experience managing engineering teams;
- Strong technical background;
- Proven track record in leading complex projects and teams using agile methodologies;
- Remote managements skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to lead discussions on all levels;
- Full proficiency of the Dutch and English language;
- Learning. You quickly acquire and understand new skills and knowledge and apply them to your work.
What we offer
- Working by our client means being part of a strongly growing worldwide operating organization. Despite its strong international character and over 500 colleagues in the Netherlands, the organization is characterized by its informal character and short communication lines;
- Within the organization, you will get the opportunity to further develop yourself both personally and professionally. We attach great value to a collegial and pleasant working atmosphere;
- A maximum salary of 8000 depending on experience.
Do you have very good problem solving skills and a ''hands on'' attitude when it comes to urgent situations? Do you have enthusiasm and the ability to form a unit of entrepreneurial thinking employees by empowering and mentoring less experienced team members? Apply now and we'd like to see you soon.
Functiegroep: (project-) management