Our cliënt is specialized in developing climate control systems for city and regional buses. Goal-oriented, and with a lot of fun they make products that offer the best climate comfort for both drivers and passengers.
As an Electrical Engineer you will be involved in the hardware design of all Electrical engineering related topics within the high-tech automotive/E-Mobility projects, in close cooperation with the CAD department and software engineering.
A selection of the tasks
- You will translate customer requirements into technical design;
- You are responsible for drawings, calculations and documentation;
- The project is built and tested in our own workshop, you are closely monitoring the feasibility of your design;
- You ensure that everything is delivered on time, within the budget and according to customer requirements;
- You provide technical support on production.
- You have a HBO (Bachelor) degree in electrical engineering, energy engineering or vehicle engineering;
- You are able to oversee multiple projects simultaneously;
- You have a practical attitude and enjoy providing support during production/assembly;
- You have interest or demonstrable affinity with E-Mobility;
- You are driven to develop yourself;
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language, German is an advantage.
What we offer
- A challenging and varied job;
- Working on a beautiful product;
- The freedom to keep learning, discovering and innovating;
- Good salary;
- Collective Labor Agreement Metalektro;
- Pleasant colleagues;
- An informal working atmosphere.
As an Electrical engineer you are the link between the design and the mechanical components. Your work will consist of setting, adjusting and producing according to working drawings. Taking the customer requirements into consideration at all times. Does it suit you? Then, we have a nice position for you with the possibility of flexible working hours.
Functiegroep: R&D / Productontwikkeling