Project Manager Engine Development
Our client is a technology company and a leading commercial vehicle manufacturer in Europe. Our client is a wholly owned subsidiary of a world leader in the development and manufacture of outstanding light, medium and heavy commercial vehicles. It also develops and produces advanced diesel engines, provides financial services and information technology and sells truck parts as part of its core business.
The Project Manager Engine Development is responsible for realization of one or more development projects within the constraints of Quality, Timing, Cost and Performance (QTCP). The Project Manager has an extensive network within Product Development, After Sales, Purchasing and Production and participates in various meeting structures.
You will report hierarchical to the Engineering Manager Project Management and functionally to the Program Manager Engines.
A selection of the tasks
- Define the project scope together with the client, program manager and internal stakeholders;
- Plan, execute, monitor, adjust and organize the project(s);
- Realizing the project goals with delivery within given time, resources and assigned budget;
- Management of the product development team (core team), the adjacent divisions (project team), and suppliers;
- Reporting to and coordination with sponsor and stakeholders.
- Technical University Degree, preferably Mechanical Engineering or comparable;
- At least 10 years of professional experience combine with a proven Project management track record;
- Pro-active, motivated, eager to learn, cope well with stress and comfortable working in a professional, multidiscipline and international environment with strict deadlines; Experience with PMBoK and Automotive SPICE;
- Effective communicator with good negotiation skills;
- Proven managerial capabilities;
- Technical knowhow preferably related to engine and aftertreatment technology;
- Knowledge of the development processes and (automotive) suppliers;
- Ability to communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
What we offer
- Appropriate salary;
- Flexible working hours;
- Working in a committed and innovative organization;
- Opportunities for personal development by following courses and (online) training courses.
Are you result oriented and perseverance? Are you flexible and do you have the ability to improvise? Do you have strong analytical capabilities? Apply now!